Saturday, May 5, 2007

saturdayyyyyy

i just had NRA training yesterday.
and boy.. it sure rocks!
it may have seemed like tough training .. but i'm sure i'll be able to survive in it.
not forgetting why i wanted to join it in the first place.
sure i like to dance .. but more importantly .. LOSE WEIGHT!
i'm gonna put in my 101% into dancing.
i'm sure i can achieve what i had intended.

=D

now i'm at home doing nothing except play neopets.
haha.
that's like the only thing i can do when i have no money to go out.
shucks.
speaking of no money.
not only do i not have the cash .. i've got no phone too.
my line got suspended since my dad owes Starhub way too much money.
so i got myself a hi card.
91247787 is the number.

anyway.
i better get back to my neopets.
i've gotta earn more neopoints.
at least i'll be rich there.

No comments: