Wednesday, June 20, 2007

YAY!

oh man.
it's been ages since i last blogged and many things happened during my absence on this blog.
i attended WCO dance workshop and the TBG concert.
it was fantastic!!! you see them move like nothing you have ever seen before.

dance camp just ended.
i must say ... it has really been a productive camp. my group won the best dance group!!!
really really have to thanks the seniors in our group!! they really put in alot of effort to get to where we are in such a short time. they were really patient with us!
made alot of new friends there..
it was really really fun!!!
ah!!!!!
i can't believe it ended so fast!
i'll really really miss camp!
haha.
now i'm slacking at home.
doing three things at once...
blogging, playing neopets and watching my tv !!

speaking of tv ...
my plasma tv is here already!! it's the one you see on the commercial on SHARP tv. haha. and to add on to the excitment ... i finally got scv!!!!
OMG.
but my brother didn't subscibe to the channels i wanted"!!!
but i told my mum already. i'm gonna get my chinese entertainment channel 3 months later!
=D
i think i should end my blogging here.
haha.
dinner's coming soon.
i can't multitask that many things!!!

No comments: